- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 oinion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 tablespooen olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Toss together all the ingredients.
- Salt and pepper the fillets.
- In a big frying pan, heat some butter and olive oil at Hi. Cook the fillets few minutes on each side.
- In another pan, heat some olive oil at Hi. Add the bruschetta mix and stir gently.
- Add a little bit of white wine and head for a few minute
- Serve on the cooked fillets.